Conditions for participation
- One month’s free residency, including living quarters and atelier facilities.
- A refund of max. DKK 3000 (400 Euro) for documented travel expenses at the end of the residency period.
- You must provide for your own meals/beverages etc.
- You will be allocated a contact person.
- Your contact person will introduce you to your residence when you arrive.
- You must be willing to give an “artist’s talk” (Power Point) for a public audience twice during the residency (same topic, same contents.)
- We will arrange your ”artist’s talk”, where you will be able to present your usual artistic work and in particular your experiments, results and visions during your stay.
- You will receive a fee of DKK 3000 (400 Euro) for two ”artist’s talks” at the end of the residency period.
- You will be introduced to local artists.
- We will introduce you to local art and culture.
- The AiR-Assens jury will choose among the three available sites and find the one that is best suited to your project.